The communication manager supports external project communications and visibility and manages online content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support development and implementation of communication strategy in collaboration with IZOLYATSIA teams and international partners;
- Overview implementation of communication strategy and donor guidelines with project partner organizations;,
- Develop and implement communication campaign and manage all communication channels,
- Develop tasks for a designer for visual materials for websites and SMM,
- Create visual materials for websites and SMM under approved templates,
- Compile and adapt project manager's texts based on organization standards and donor’s guidelines, prepare press releases, offline and online text communications (brochures, press walls, etc.),
- Collect and analyze performance metrics of communication strategies,
- Draft and revise media reports, contributing to interim and final narrative project reports,
- Monitor organization communication channels and reporting requests to the managing team,
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in Communications and SMM,
- Experience of working with international donors, or corporate communications guidelines
- Understanding of digital platforms, specifically around the web and social media,
- Experience in text writing in Ukrainian and in English,
- Experience in contributing to communication strategy drafting,
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently in a dynamic environment with competing deadlines,
- Preferable experience of work in cultural or artistic organizations, understanding of the cultural scene of Ukraine,
- Knowledge and/or interest in culture, art, social studies, and human rights is a plus.
How to apply:
Please send your CV in English with salary expectations and a personal statement (500 words max.) in the form platform.izolyatsia.org. The deadline for CVs is 01.04.2023.
Due to the expected number of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted no later than 08.04.2023.