Ukraine is under siege following a full-scale military invasion by Russia on 24 February 2022
April 11, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
We are seeking a CAD Technician/Architectural Assistant to join our management team based at Izone, a creative community based in Kiev. This is primarily an office-based role but you will be required to visit site locations within the complex on a regular basis. You will support the Directors and Project managers.
Previous building construction experience or work carried out in an architectural office is an advantage:
• You will have a good working knowledge of ‘Autocad\' and be able to develop 2D plans, working drawings and details including simple 3D visualisations using ‘SketchUp’ for example;
• Knowledge of the Adobe Suite of creative software such as ‘Photoshop’ is an advantage;
• You will have a ‘hands-on’ approach, be self-reliant, outgoing, personable, collaborative and social;
• You will be required to assimilate the tasks at hand, and be able to understand and co-ordinate with the design team;
• Specific skills will include logical thinking, numeracy and computing, problem-solving as well as the ability to deal with both technical detail and the wider demands of a project that maybe varied in scope;
• You will have an awareness of issues when developing construction projects, such as cost, environmental considerations and building regulations;
• You will from time to time coordinate with contractors, specialist subcontractors and suppliers;
• You will be fluent in Russian and Ukrainian;
• You will have a working knowledge of English;
Please send your CV with references marked ‘Izone - CAD Technician/ Architectural Assistant’ to: [email protected]