On October 27, from 4 to 8 PM, the IZONE Creative Community hosts the final of the Business Cup Extreme 2017 contest.
Want an invite? Drop us a line!
Business Cup Extreme 2017 is the first European competition for business ideas and startups mastering the disaster as well as dual-purpose inventions. The technical inventions of the participants have been highly valued by the contest’s partner organisations: Creative Business Cup (Denmark), Burda Bootcamp (Germany), European Youth Award (Austria), Prototron Inkubator (Estonia), Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs (The Netherlands), Kyiv Minor Academy of Sciences (Ukraine).
The 2017 finalists are:
- Gadget information support (authors Vadym Kontseba and Kyrylo Martin);
- Universal Robotic Assistant for people with visual disabilities (author Pavlo Mikush);
- Combined silencer with automatic control of the rest of the rounds and the warning of the “petarded shot” (author Oleksiy Tesliak);
- Moonshot Idea (author Roman Reznikov);
- UnexploredCity (author Maryna Chornovil).
Business Cup Extreme 2017 final’s schedule:
4 – 5 PM
Patent stock market
5 – 6 PM
Panel discussion with Yuriy Solodkovsky (dean of Kyiv National Economic University), Taras Kyslyi (leading EPAP lawyer in matters of intellectual property rights), Serhii Bratusov (Google).
6 – 7 PM
Q&A with the 2016 winner Stanislav Okolot.
The Business Cup Extreme 2017 final will take place at vul. Naberezhno-Luhova 8.